Astro Imaging Made Easy.
Whether you currently own a telescope or are contemplating a purchase, our new NexImage Solar System Imaging Kit is a MUST HAVE!
NexImage is a complete CCD solar system imager capable of producing high quality planetary images with greater light sensitivity and color fidelity than comparable CMOS imagers. Combined with the NexImage software package, NexImage can bring out tremendous detail and reveal a final image that will rival those taken with astronomical CCD cameras costing thousands of dollars more.
Compatibility – 1.25" adapter barrel makes NexImage compatible with most any telescope
Versatility – 1.25” adapter is threaded for standard eyepiece filters and can be removed and replaced with optional focal reducer lens
Recommended Minimum System Requirements
- PC running Windows 98SE - XP - Vista (Click here for Vista Drivers)
- 333Mhz Pentium II or better
- 128 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of hard drive space
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- View and capture live video on your computer screen
- Software automatically filters out video frames most affected by poor atmospheric "seeing" leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high quality image
- Easy to follow quick start instructions and tutorial with sample video file that will have you producing quality images your first night out
- Camera control software allows you to manually change the gain, contrast, exposure time, frame rate and color saturation using your PC
Camera Resolution: VGA 640x480
Sensor Size: 3.6 mm x 2.7 (4.5 mm diagonal)
Pixel Size: 5.6 micron square
Sensitivity: <1 lux
USB Connection: 7ft